Friday, July 29, 2011

Presenting Red Samurai at Oracle User Group in Japan

I was giving session today about Red Samurai during Oracle User Group in Japan. You can read more about Oracle community initiative (Oracle Lovers) in Japan on Facebook. Thanks to Mototaka Yoshida Oracle ACE for inviting me to speak - it was really fun and I enjoyed a lot.



Audience in the room, watching Red Samurai session in Oracle Japan Aoyama Center 13F S2:


Session topic was - why our company is called - Red Samurai?

The answer is:
  1. Our Motto - Killing Bugs
  2. Oracle Specialized - We are Red
  3. Always Fix Problems, or We Are Dead - Samurai
  4. If You Have Problem and No One can Help (even Oracle) - Call Us, We Will Fix it in No Time

These are not just words, but proven by Oracle Awards:


5 comments:

Jean-Marc Desvaux said...

Excellent !

Andrej Baranovskij said...

Thanks, hope to come to Mauritius one day, I was in Cape Town this year - next time I will be in South Africa, I must make it to Mauritius !

Raju Tahiliani said...

Excellent Andrejus!

How are you? Any plans of presenting in the UK?

Cheers,
Raju.

Andrej Baranovskij said...

It might be I will be presenting on UKOUG, but not confirmed at the moment.

Thanks,
Andrejus

air607 said...

Yes, Cool!!!!!